Thursday 7 October 2010

Antonio Goya


Viki
Originally uploaded by Antonio Goya
Every so often, I stumble across some amazing images on Flickr. One photographer who has really caught my eye of late is Antonio Goya. His portraits, shot with nothing more than a Nikon D90 and a 50mm lens, are a true lesson in stunning photographic work. They knock my efforts into a cocked hat.

Goya shoots what I would call "everyday" portraits - images of normal people, in normal poses. They are timeless, expressive images, and most are simply a joy to look at. Do check out his body of work - if he isn't already a professional tog, then I'm sure he soon will be.

1 comment:

  1. Many, many thanks for the review to my humble work.
    A hug from Zaragoza Spain and congratulations for the Blog;)

    ReplyDelete