Saturday 25 December 2010

Christmas


last christmas...
Originally uploaded by ansik
Merry Christmas one and all!

I'm at work today, so we had most of our Christmas yesterday... we haven't quite finished with all the presents yet, though! We'll see if my fiancee will let me use her new netbook soon...

To illustrate this time of year, I found this lovely little snapshot on Flickr - the perfect snowy capture, showing just what is possible with a little compact P&S camera.

For those who can't be with their families this year, for work or whatever other reason, I hope you find some relaxation somewhere and get back to them soon. For those service men and women overseas, especially, there are plenty of people back home - here - thinking of you all.

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment